This module turns all your WordPress Email Notifications into Siberian Push notification automatically.
Just install and do the setup everything works automatically.
- Send WordPress email with Siberian App as Push
- Can be added to one or multiple apps
- WordPress Side configuration to map email to required app using app key
- Push is sent to only users who have installed your app and logged in with WordPress email account
- Push notifications are triggered to users with email on App.
You must have
1. WordPress Sync Users module to Sync users from WordPress to Siberian APP
2. Individual Push Notifications Module – to trigger push to users individually
There are two seperate files
1. Siberian Module installation and setup –
a. Install it from your Siberian Backoffice
b. Create a Api user ( Manage-> Users -> API) with username www.yourwordpressite.com ( it’s complete domain name of your wordpress site)
this helps to protect your siberian platform to be used by authorised wordpress plugin
2. WordPress Plugin –
a. Unzip the file and copy paste to wp-content/plugins folder of wordpress and activate the plugin.
b. Go to Siberian Settings Menu and Setup site url of your Siberian Platform and other details as shown in above screenshot
That’s it and now you will push notifications sent