Some issues in translating not solved after update Commerce Pro v 7.2.50.
I am asking for urgent solution because customer is unpatiently waiting for it. Please, please, please…🙏🙏🙏
Here are the issues in translates:
– In Order history / Status of order – words “Shipped”, “Delivered”, “All Scheduled”, “Processing”, “In discussion” cant translate
– In Order Status push messages this words not even displayed in English: “All Scheduled”, “Processing”, “In discussion” cant translate
– Cant translate All Push notifications by changing the Order Status
– In Invoicing adress: Company Name cant translate, I added translate but it doesn’t work.
– In email from order I added translate to word “From” but doesnt work.
– In email from order I added translate to word “Order No” but doesnt work.
After adding translations of these sentences the translations not saved:
Max quantity you can order is
in quantity you can order is
Maximum quantity should be
Product out of stock quantity available is
Min per order quantity is
Oop! delivery time should not be less than current time.
Here is the detail of the order number
Order confirmation from Test:
Order confirmation from Test new: