App admin are editing app from Siberian Editor but they have to go back to other important sites to do some regular work and you loose your customer attention inside Siberian Editor.
What if your App Admin don’t have to leave Siberian App Editor and still access required sites inside editor.
This way they can do what they want without leaving App Editor Dashboard.
1. Add any external link inside Siberian App Editor
2. Links can be added per app or for whole platform or both.
3. Easiest way to engage user and let them enjoy Siberian App editor
How to setup
1. Install the module from backoffice -> Modules
2. Setup links from backoffice -> Manage -> Modules
3. You will notice Portal link in siberian Editor showing added link for that App