If you have any bugs to be fixed or need improvement in our existing module, we are there to help with your requirements.
Please see support rules on bottom of this page before making any post
Please note below points while posting a support request.
- Please share complete details like steps to reproduce the bugs, screenshots, module version, Siberian cms version etc so that we can easily understand the issue/request.
- Our team member will respond with 24-48 Hours ( Mon – Friday) and we will priorities requests based on votes or complexity etc.
- We fix bugs for free and do it on top priority as part of support policy, still we might take couple weeks to reproduce the issue, fix it and get it tested again and then release it for all.
- If something is working on our demo and not on your server , there may be more reasons other than our modules and it becomes more challenging for us to fix, we don’t cover support for such issues related to individual platform but we do our best to reproduce the issue and fix where ever possible.
- We don’t do quick fixes/changes , as modules are being used by many customers , in different use cases so we have to consider all the possible scenarios/impact to consider any change which takes time.
- If you request enhancement/changes in functionality , we will charge additional fees based on complexity and our availability and we do have right to reject the request if we don’t feel requirements to be generic for all. In case we do changes , it will be released to everyone as part of the module/s.
- This support forum is actively used/monitored by our dedicated team and few community members, so you can expect active involvement.
- Please search for related posts whether similar question is already answered or submit a new question/issue.
- Small css changes are done for free and it can be requested by anyone irrespective of whether you have purchased any license or not. There is no guarantee on timeline etc but our dedicated css team will do best to do it as soon as possible. Please select category CSS for UI and look and feel related changes
- Do not post any sensitive information as the forum is public and in case we need any sensitive details like login /password, we will make post private first and then request those details.