This module allows your user to create private/public journal within app.
* PRIVATE JOURNALS – Ability for each App User to have their own Journal.
* MOOD – When posting a new Entry, the App User would also have the ability to select a “Mood” (icon), and the Date/Time of the Entry.
* PHOTOS – Ability to add images to Journal entries.
* COMMENTS – App Users can Enable/Disable comments on their Journals.
* PRIVATE / PUBLIC – Journals can be Public (visible to other App Members) or Private (only visible by the respective App User).
* BLOCK USERS – If the Journal is Public, the App User have the ability to “Block” Members from accessing their Journal.
* FAVOURITES – The ability for Members to add Public Journals to their “Favorites” list.
* SEARCH – The ability for the App User to Search their Posts.
* ADMIN: TOGGLE MOOD – Option for the App Admin to Enable/Disable the “Mood” feature.
* ADMIN: TOGGLE PUBLIC/PRIVATE – Option for the App Admin to Enable/Disable the “Pubic/Private” feature.
* ADMIN: TOGGLE COMMENTS: App Admin can Enable/Disable the Comments feature.
* ADMIN: LANGUAGE – Language fields in the Settings so that the App Admin can easily edit the front-end language to suit their particular needs.
This is planned wireframe , final version may be different from this.
Note : This is our first release so please expect some bugs and scope of improvements, and UI has been changed so we will upload video/screenshots when things are stable by 25th Deb 2021.