This module allows app owners to lock pages or group of pages based on different user roles.
28th July 2017 – Login and Signup button not working after 4.14
31st May 2017 : Frontend Super admin Support added if you flag user as can access locked pages
Integrated with Custom Profile Module, allow users to select Role on Signup
Consider an App for school and you have 3 types of users here.
You create a Role for each one by creating a Folder and Assigning pages you want them to see.
Now you have to assign each user a Role in Login Redirect ( Padlock Pro ) Backend Admin view. that’s it.
When user logs into the app using Login redirect menu he will be automatically redirected to Folder/Role assigned to them.
Please make sure you deactivate the Folders/Roles menus from backend so that guest users can’t see them.
- Protect / Lock single/multiple menus/features
- Assign a Single page or Multiple page to a User
- Enterprise level access for each departments etc.
What this module can’t do :
- Users can’t be automatically assigned to any role. App admin have to assign role/page to each users you want to have access to protected pages.
- Users have to self register or added by admin and then will be visible in Login Redirect Module for assigning a role.
- You can open a ticket if you find any bugs.
- Please view demo before buying this module.
- It’s highly recommended to try installing our modules on dev server first.
- We can’t guarantee your sever level support as part of this membership.
- Please make sure all your expected functionality is working in our demo app.
- We will do our best to resolve any issues at specific installations.
- In SOS scenario,you can use our uninstaller to disable module from your platform. It won’t remove it completely but will disable it on front end.